Sr. RF Design Engineer
· Conducting electrical trades
· Tolerance and stability analysis and test data analysis for respective hardware designs
· Coordinate among multiple disciplines to balance requirements
· Finalize the electrical design, support prototype and final hardware build & test.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· 3-5+ years of experience as an RF design engineer
· Knowledge of hardware design for Radio Frequency (RF) communication terminals (LNA, PA, Passive components…)
· Experience interacting with cross-functional groups such as software, mechanical, power, thermal, and hardware engineers to understand system architectures
· Experience with component and system level design of complex electronic devices and modules
· Experience with component and system level testing in both laboratory and operational environments
· Experience with one of the following Schematic Capture and Layout tools is a plus: Cadence Allegro, Mentor Graphics PADs, Altium Designer
AeroAntenna offers a great benefits package, included but not limited to 401K with company matching up and vacations.
What we do:
The company (Now is a part of HEICO Corp.) is a leader in the design and production of high performance active antenna systems for critical defense applications, precision guided munitions, commercial aircraft and other commercial uses. Antenna types it makes include GPS, aircraft navigation and satellite communications antennas.
· Job Site: 20732 Lassen Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311
· Mail Resumes To: ATTN: HR, AeroAntenna Technology, Inc., 20732 Lassen Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311
· eMail Resumes To: email@example.com