Embedded Software Engineer, DSP
· Design, develop, test, debug, and deliver software for technically advanced products in the aerospace, marine, and industrial sector.
· Participate in Design and Code Reviews.
· Interface with hardware design and development.
· Software development includes:
o Application and System software
o Software Engineering in safety and mission critical applications
o Peripherals and drivers
o Develop software algorithms from mathematical descriptions and models
o Optimization techniques for various DSP architectures
· Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources.
· Develop skills under experienced hardware and software engineers.
· Work with the rest of the engineering team to implement mixed technology designs applying established guidelines and standards.
· Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
· Algorithm development experience including ability to implement basic to advanced mathematical functions and distributions.
· Solid programming experience in embedded C (not C++).
· Knowledge of standard peripheral interfaces, such as I2C, SPI, LVDS, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or a closely related field.
· Ability to understand various DSP architectures at the minimal layer of abstraction.
· Experience with TI DSP architectures and TI CCS IDE strongly preferred.
· Ability to write physical layer driver and application software in bare metal implementation (no OS or Canned Code libraries).
· Working knowledge of high level programming languages, such as C++, Java, Swift, Matlab, etc. is a plus.
· Experience with aerospace applications (DO-178) is a plus.
· Strong work ethic and drive to succeed balanced with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Good communication skills and ability to work effectively with other team members.
AeroAntenna offers a great benefits package, included but not limited to 401K with company matching up and vacations.
What we do:
The company (Now is a part of HEICO Corp.) is a leader in the design and production of high performance active antenna systems for critical defense applications, precision guided munitions, commercial aircraft and other commercial uses. Antenna types it makes include GPS, aircraft navigation and satellite communications antennas.
· Job Site: 20732 Lassen Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311
· Mail Resumes To: ATTN: HR, AeroAntenna Technology, Inc., 20732 Lassen Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311
· eMail Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org