Sr/Lead Hardware Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to
· Leading a small team of dedicated hardware engineers
· Own entire design cycle of PCB from requirements to testing to production
· Document specification and requirements of PCBs
· Design and review board architecture, schematics, Simulation and analysis
· Schematic capture and circuit analysis development
· Perform failure analysis and root-cause determination
· Prototype development testing and hardware modifications
· Supervise engineering technician progress in prototype testing and design validation
· Finding suitable replacement parts that fall within circuit and product specifications
· Engineering documentation
· Redline documentation for new product configurations
· Assist electronic production test and engineering technician with circuit debugging
· Assist production floor with technical problems associated with schematics and other documentation
· Assist production floor with any problems associated with instrumentation or test equipment.
· Assist mechanical and manufacturing engineering with new applications requiring electronic circuit implementation
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Lead/Senior Electrical Engineer including ; specifically electronic circuit design, schematic capture, PCB design, design for manufacturability, sourcing, integration, test, and debug.
· Candidate must have experience in taking from concept through design, fabrication, functional test, and qualification testing under a structured development process
· Must have the ability to use standard test equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, signal generator)
· Candidate must be a self-starter, possess excellent skills in communication documentation with the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
· Experience in simulation software and analysis
· Experience in layout of densely populated PCBs
· Experience in power management circuit design for reliable operation and low power consumption
· Proven track record in achieving results in a fast moving, dynamic environment strongly desired.
What we do :
The company (Now is a part of HEICO Corp.) is a leader in the design and production of high performance active antenna systems for critical defense applications, precision guided munitions, commercial aircraft and other commercial uses. Antenna types it makes include GPS, aircraft navigation and satellite communications antennas.
· Job Site: 20732 Lassen Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311
· Mail Resumes To: ATTN: HR, AeroAntenna Technology, Inc., 20732 Lassen Street, Chatsworth, CA 91311
· eMail Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org